Cotton Blog

This is a, mostly accurate, account of what is going on in the life of the Cotton family of Lexington SC. Some events may be exaggerated to show off the two youngest members of the family.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

No idea what I am doing

Yesterday I was asked to be the Vice President of Programming for the new elementary school PTA. For those of you who don't know, the district is building a new elementary school less than 3 miles from us, Pleasant Hill Elemenatary. Mac will be going there next year when he starts 2nd grade. So I volunteered to help with the new PTA that is forming. I figured it would be an excellent way to get to know the administration and teachers as well as the other parents. I think it will also be neat to have a part in the formation of the new school. I am excited, even though I honestly have NO clue what VP of Progamming does!

Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home